5 Tools To Rid Your Calendar From Toxic Clients
Don’t Let Toxic People Bring You Down
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- 21 Ideas Blue Print- 21 Proven Ideas to help you reduce the number of toxic clients on your calendar. And, how to avoid getting involved with them in the future.
- 28 Day Calendar- An easy to follow, laid out, calendar of small activities for you to complete each day. At the end of the 28 days, you can’t help but be rid of Toxic Clients.
- Checklist- Review the checklist at the beginning and find out what you need to work on and what you may have already in place. You may be done in a shorter time depending on these results.
- Resource Directory- We have compiled a list of commonly used software platforms that assist in the growth of your business. Using these resources may improve some of your current processes.
- Worksheet- Use this worksheet to identify toxic clients, and decide on & organize strategies you will implement to deal with them effectively.